Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE


What does a day look like for me?

As I mentioned, every body is different but this is what I have currently found to work the best for me based on my schedule and current training regimen. 

4:50 AM: Pre-workout (1 block)
1 Block Muffin + greens powder multivitamin 











5:30 AM: Session I
During my session I sip on Blox Aminos(watermelon flavor)










7:00 AM: Post-workout
~4.5oz of roasted sweet potatoes with a small handful of raisins and cinnamon + Progenex Recovery protein shake (Loco Mocha flavor is the shiz!)












10:30 AM: Breakfast (3 blocks)
3 eggs w/ Frank's Red Hot + 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats w/ 1 tsp Coconut Manna










2:30 PM: Lunch (4 blocks)
6 Tbsp white rice + veggies & greens + 1 cup spaghetti squash + 4oz turkey breast + 1/2 an avocado w/ Frank's Red Hot 










5:00 PM: Pre-Workout (2 blocks)
Protein Pancakes 










8:30 PM: Dinner (4 blocks)
3 blocks of white sweet potato & greens w/beets + 4 blocks ground turkey + 1/2 avocado w/ Frank's Red Hot


1 comment:

  1. So tell me more about aminos? Who should be taking this and why? Do you think I should? What is the benefit? Also what is Coconut Manna? Thanks

    ReplyDelete